Priorities in Your Life
Have you got your priorities right in life?
Read through these questions carefully. There are no right or wrong answers, but by asking yourself these questions you will learn a great deal about your ability to differentiate between the important things in your life and the trivia.
1. do you know what things are important in your life?
2. do you always make sure that those things take precedence over other areas of your life?
3. do you find it easy to delegate responsibility for minor problems?
4. do you ever waste time worrying about trivial problems?
5. how far would you go to protect or further the priorities in your life?
6. what things in your life give you the greatest happiness?
7. what things in your life make you most miserable?
8. how much time do you spend on those things that give you happiness?
9. how much time do you spend on those things that make you miserable?
10. which individuals contribute most to your happiness?
11. which individuals contribute most to your unhappiness?
12. how much time do you spend with the people you care about most?
13. how much time do you spend with people you don’t really like?
14. how much time do you spend enjoying yourself?
15. how important is money to you?
16. how much time do you spend making money?
17. how important is your work?
18. how much time do you spend worrying about your work?
19. how important to you are your possessions?
20. how much time do you spend making money to buy possessions?
21. how important are your hobbies?
22. how much time do you spend on your hobbies?
23. what is your most important ambition?
24. how could you best improve the quality of your life?
25. what priorities do the people who are close to you have?